Start-up Loan up to € 30,000

 

Do you live in the municipality of Berg en Dal, are you a starter and does it look like you can not borrow enough money for a house in the form of a mortgage? Then we have good news for you. Because the municipality of Berg en Dal is providing you with a guide and has recently offered start-up loans up to € 30,000. This allows you to supplement the maximum mortgage and possibly still buy a home.

 

Banks make strict demands on the buyer-friendly starter

Banks make strict demands on the buyer-friendly starter

Starters can become more and more difficult to find a mortgage and therefore a home. Especially the starters up to 27 years have a hard time. This category of buyers itself must make its own money. Many younger buyers can not, and therefore the municipality of Berg en Dal makes money available through the IOP .

More flow

More flow

In the first place, it naturally offers starters the ideal opportunity to buy anyway. But the municipality has a deeper purpose and that is to promote the flow in the rental sector and the owner-occupied sector in the municipality. It is known that an extra loan for starters almost always has a noticeable effect on the flow on the housing market, but also on the construction sector. After all, more houses have to be built to meet the demand.

500,000 euros in the fund for start-up loans

500,000 euros in the fund for start-up loans

The municipality will stop, as it now appears, 500,000 euros in the fund that is called the ‘fund starters loan’. The loans may be repaid with a small amount of interest. This therefore does not cost Berg en Dal money. The money that flows back into the fund can be used to provide more loans for starters. Where does the money come from so quickly? The 5 tons is taken from the Bank North.

Many starters are forced to live at home

The numbers do not lie. Many starters live more or less forced home: 47 percent. And the other part rents: 53 percent. Incidentally, you can borrow up to 30,000 euros as a starter in the municipality of Berg en Dal.

Requirements

Requirements

Not everyone is eligible for this. You have to live in this municipality for at least 1 year and your future home should not be worth more than € 215,000.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.